The Molinos Tower is a defense tower located in the municipality of Torremolinos, in the province of Malaga, Andalusia, Spain.
The Molinos tower was built by the Nasrids around 1300, being one of the pieces of the chain of defensive towers that were erected along the coast of the former Kingdom of Granada. It appears with this name already in the 1497 Ordinances, although later it was called the Tower of Pimentel, in memory of a soldier who assisted the Catholic Monarchs in the capture of Malaga.
Built in clay, it is 12 metres high, has two floors, windows to the sea and a terrace. It has been declared an Asset of Cultural Interest and its interior is practically in ruins.
Casa de los Navajas
La Casa de los Navajas is a building in the municipality of Torremolinos, province of Málaga, Spain, declared of Historical Interest by the Ministry of Culture of the Andalusian Government in 1991.
It was built between 1925 and 1926 by Antonio Navajas, a businessman from Churriana dedicated to the cultivation of sugar cane on the land currently occupied by the Malaga-Costa del Sol airport. It was acquired by the Torremolinos town council in July 2000 and, after several years of being abandoned, was restored and reopened to the public in October 2014.
Molino de Inca
The Molino Inca Botanical Garden is a botanical garden of about 4 hectares located in the municipality of Torremolinos, province of Málaga, in the region of Andalusia, Spain.
It is located in the area next to the Nursery of Torremolinos in an area where the original springs of Torremolinos, Inca and Albercón del Rey are located.
The botanical garden is named after an old flour mill called Inca,
In February 1926, King Alfonso XIII visited the spring complex, going down to the Albercón spring, and drinking from its very pure waters, which have been known as “Albercón del Rey” ever since.
On 10th May 2003, the Torremolinos Springs-Botanical Garden-Mill of Inca complex opened its doors, with the building of the mill of Inca restored as a flour mill-museum of wheat milling